Outside Surgery Hours
If you have a medical emergency outside of normal surgery hours -
- Have pen and paper ready to write down a message.
- Ring NHS111. You will hear a recorded message with a telephone number to ring.
- Write down the number and then ring that number.
- Give your name and address clearly and a brief account of the problem to the person who answers your call.
- A doctor or nurse will assess your emergency problem and may be able to advise you immediately.
Repeat prescriptions – Important changes from 4th Feb 2019
From 4th February 2019 pharmacies will no longer be able to order prescriptions on behalf of patients at this practice. read more...
Book your flu jab today
Don't underestimate the risks of flu
Some people are at higher risk of serious illness, complications or even death if they catch flu. read more...