Swan Medical Centre

0121 706 0337


We provide a wide range of services and clinics for patients at our practice.

You can find out more by clicking on the links.


Patients can register for access to on-line future appointments and repeat prescriptions by completing a form at the surgery. Routine appointments with doctors can be booked up to four weeks in ... [continue] Appointments


Family Planning Family planning advice on contraception is available from all of the doctors. Antenatal Care With the midwife. You may book for maternity medical services with any of the doctors. ... [continue] Clinics


Children It is very important that all children and babies are fully immunised. Illnesses such as diphtheria, tetanus and polio are thankfully rare now because of recent immunisation policies, but ... [continue] Immunisation

Minor surgery

Minor operations for warts, cysts and other problems not requiring hospital attention are undertaken by Dr’s Tricklebank and Ubogu. Please contact the surgery for further advice.

NHS health information

There is plenty of information to help you manage your health on the NHS Choices website. These buttons will take you to different sections of NHS Choices and you can ... [continue] NHS health information

Non-NHS services

The NHS does not pay for some of the services we provide. These include private sick notes, insurance forms, holiday cancellation forms, medical reports, fitness to travel certificates, private prescriptions ... [continue] Non-NHS services

Online services

As a patient of the Swan Medical Centre you can access many services online. Visit the patient login page on this link https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/2/Login You will need a username and password to ... [continue] Online services

Repeat prescriptions

If you are on long-term medication you will be given a treatment card which should be handed in or posted to the surgery, preferably 48 hours before you require your ... [continue] Repeat prescriptions

Self help

As well as our practice, there are many other local NHS services you can contact for health advice, information or treatment. Before you do, remember that you can treat many ... [continue] Self help

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate ... [continue] Sick certificates

Test results

Since our telephones are very busy in the early morning, we ask you to telephone for test results (eg blood, urine, x-ray) after 11am each day. To ensure confidentiality, we only release ... [continue] Test results